Thursday, June 14, 2007

Welcome to Sharon's Blog


Yes, you're in the right place! Whenever you visit, I hope you will leave your name and say "Hi !". Just click on the word "comments" below next to the time stamp.

Enough for now. I'll mail a letter to you in a few days.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
We enjoyed our birthday party. See you tonight!!
Lowell and Ida May

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Ida May and Lowell

Linda said...

Hi Sweetie! Lunch was wonderful! Looking forward to this newest adventure with you! You do keep life very interesting! It amazes me what adventures you go on... and I can vicariously enjoy! Love you bunches!!! Looking forward to your blogs.

Teri said...

Hi Sharon and Jim!!

I got your letter today! I am soooo excited for you! I can't wait to read in touch!

Love, Teri

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon and Jim,

You are something else---to get all of this done, along with everything you are doing in preparation to leave this part of the country and begin to explore your new adventure. I'll be looking forward to your blogs!!

Love ya, Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim & Sharon,
Glad to hear that you made it safe. Hope you are not still washing clothes by hand. What a great way to communicate. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Love, Sandie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim & Sharon,
Glad to hear you made it there safely. Hope you are not still washing clothes by hand. What a great way to communicate. Hope to hear more about what you are doing soon.
Love,
Sandie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim & Sharon,
Good to hear from you and glad you arrived safely. Hope you are not still doing your wash by hand. Still can't believe that you have started your big adventure. Wait to hear from you again. Thinking of you.
Love, Sandie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim and Sharon,
Good to hear from you and gald you arrived safely. Hope you aren't still doing your wash by hand. Waiting to hear from you again. Thinking of you.
Love, Sandie